Saturday, November 11, 2006

If You Can Stomach It...

The danger with owning a big, noisy, nasty dog is that it can snap and turn on its owner. On Wednesday while driving around Austin, I decided I'd make myself listen to Limbaugh and see how he was spinning the bloodbath.

After hearing Limbaugh say he was liberated from carrying the water for "people at the top of the Republican Party who don't deserve my support" the day after the election, I was intrigued by this rambling take on why the Republicans lost so completely on Tuesday.

Keep in mind that the exit polls show that the evangelical base turned out in roughly the same numbers as 2004.

I predict Rush'll be back on the Hillbilly Heroin by the time Pelosi's elected Speaker. If he's not already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home